Tuesday

If Noah Had a Pantry on the Arc

* * *
Today over at ASK MARCY! (OC Register Advice Blog) I posted this pic along with tips for snack organization (including what is in those white bins). Upon further review of this photo, I noticed my pantry has a lot of duplicates....it looks like the Noah's Arc of pantries......apparently someone needs to take a look at existing inventory before going grocery shopping. I will have to have a word with the maid and cook.....they are always so forgetful.
*
*
*
*

1 comment:

NillaWafer said...

I am jealous of your pantry. I would love to have a normal walk-in pantry.

Speaking of fantasies, another one of mine is to have my husband come home one day telling me he bought a new house with a basement and a mormon size pantry. The real fantasy is that the new house is located in So. Cal. hah! I will keep dreaming.