Saturday

Here goes nothing...

Okay people, after numerous other bloggers began to encourage me to start a blog of my own, here it is....perhaps I was leaving too many comments on their sites and they recognized my need for a verbal outlet....either way, I have found myself here. Thanks to all for the encouragement! This should be interesting.... Okay it is 4:20 in the morning. I can't sleep. and naturally what does anyone do when they can't sleep? They start a blog! I always was an over achiever.....hey maybe tomorrow night I will paint the garage! or bake a pie! (any baking reference is a clear joke-I don't bake...but you will learn that about me soon enough....) Let me address the title of my blog: The Glamorous Life. In many ways-I do live the Glamorous Life. I am married, a mother, I drive a neat SUV, I get to take vacations, I can easily afford food and shelter...I have lots of blessings. But you know those days....like when your kid throws up on you in the middle of the night, or you face a mountain of laundry, or you actually are so busy taking care of everyone else in your life you forget to eat. (This is also for comedy sake- I have never forgotten to eat, I have however, forgotten that I have ALREADY eaten!).....you know what I mean....sometimes being me, well, it is NOT so glamorous. So I titled it The Glamorous Life. When I lived in Walnut Creek, CA for 3 years and my children were toddlers I even formed a moms group with a similar title (MY glamorous life). I even made matching shirts for all of us. Yes, I am that lame. Get used to it- there is plenty more lameness to come....

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yipee! Here we go! This is so great! I am the first comment to boot! Your site looks drop dead gorgeous! I can't stop using exclamation points! I am just so happy. (oh, there I stopped) !...

Anonymous said...

I like your lameness. Thanks for commenting on my blog, I will be back for more...ps I can relate to the 4:00 AM blogging :) hmmm, maybe that's why my posts make no sense.

Are you friends with Suz?