Photo Challenge Entry over at Exposaroonie (see the handy logo button on my side bar and go vote for my photo!).....GUM. I am an addict I think. And it could be genetic...huh mom? Juicy Fruit is always my favorite- but Orbitz 'Mojito Mint' is a close second. How would you like to be in the board meeting when that flavor got approved? "Hey Bob, how about Margarita Mint? Mimosa Mango? Beer Bubble?.....I know! Mojito Mint!!!! YES...that's it!
Cocktail flavors and gum...a perfect combination. It is a a really great flavor...but I do have a hankering to hit happy hour after each piece.
Okay my blog buddy at We are THAT family- wants us to do it again (every Thursday actually)...post photos from our past. And then explain what the heck is going on...
I am 14 in this photo. I am in a San Francisco hotel room...I had travelled there with my dance troupe. I asked one of the moms to take my picture- I think because I thought I looked SO COOL. Let me break it down for ya: beret on my head (not raspberry beret, but just as bad) over my Pat Benatar haircut, lilac eyeshadow, denim puffy sleeve-mandarian collar jacket with vintage war medals sewn on (by my mom-thanks mom), the absolute coolest tank top made out of kind rag strips. (I would wear it NOW I swear), jaunty crop denim pants and the real star of the show; the slouchy boots with the sock top squished down to make it even cooler.
I just remember feeling SO HOT and SO COOL in this outfit. I HAD to have a picture.....I guess to show you people 24 years later!
- I have seen 5 parades
- I saw 1 firework show
- I drank 7 diet cokes (at $3.75 each)
- I ate 1 frozen banana and loved every bite.
- I ate 1 veggie burger, 1 portabello hot dog and 1 shrimp pasta salad (Disneyland is getting fancy!)
- I had only 1 ride break while on it....
- I took 600 photos (thank God for digital)
- I walked 40,000 steps total (I adore my pedometer)
- I got 2 blisters.
- I used 2 bandaides
- I saw more people than I can count wearing clothes that were 6 sizes too small for them!
- I saw 1 woman asked to get off a ride because she was too large.
- On the second day- we stayed 13.5 hours. Insane
- I got 2 headaches.
- I took 6 Advil
- I asked for Decaf coffee for my girlfriend 6 times and was told 'Disney does not provide decaf' every time (I never give up)
- I counted about 50 water fountains that I never ever knew were there.....
- I only had to threaten my kids "we are leaving RIGHT now unless you get a better attitude, and start being grateful we are here this instant"....ONCE! (a true miracle)
- I saw a million grown women wearing princess tiaras on their heads. Weird.
- I thought I lost my Annual Pass about a million times- I am paranoid about this.
- I watched as one hat from our group fell in the water and was lost forever.
- I gave "Stranger Danger" speech to the kids 30 times
- We went on every ride in Disneyland and California Adventure.