Saturday

Our Hamsters......

If you read my profile you will see I mention my sons hamsters. Well for my first photo upload I wanted to introduce you to Google. Yes, you heard me right my youngest son's hamster's name is indeed named after our favorite search engine! The word Google is so much a part of our family vocabulary...."mommy who was the first person to invent the microwave?"...Um, I don't know off the top of my head-..."okay can you Google it?".....and off we go to Google something. Google is our version of a set of encyclopedias (we had a huge set when I was a kid and my mom was always telling me to look something up if I asked her a question with no answer) So when the little hammie came home with us- my son decided to call him Google (although I have been caught calling him 'Googly-Bear' in a baby voice). My older son has a hamster too.....and his name is...envelope please.......PIXEL. Yeah, silliness runs in the family I think.....

No comments: