Saturday

Lots of bloggers say they get ideas and inspiration from their kids- well in this case, I am getting actual content from my kids. Well, Kid. (Jack). Seems he over heard me chatting to a friend on the phone about the local "MOMfia" and took it upon himself to draw up a little cartoon to go with it. What IS the MOMfia you ask? The MOMfia is a little term I like to use to describe a certain group of woman who seem to have control and mind bending power over the rest of the mommies. The ones who seem to just dictate which car to drive, which pair of $300 sweats to wear and where is the ONLY place to get your hair done in Orange County. Yup, Orange County is rampant with the MOMfia I am afraid, perhaps you know a member or two? Be careful- they can turn on a dime, and once they have you -it is impossible to get out. They will have you mortgaging your house to buy a blacked out SUV in no time. Gosh I almost feel a mock movie coming over me. Can't you see the Soprano's opening- but with a barbie-mom driving with the scenes of OC rolling buy? Comedy...

Can you read the cartoon? "Beware! they could be at your supermarket!"...the little eggs say "don't beat us!" and the toilet says "I'll give you all I've got!"...funny right?

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ha ha! Your kids really have your number. I love the term "Momfia" The Mom Blog's Twitter name is "OC Momfia"as kinda a joke. You introduced me to the term, it was probably me that you were talking to on the phone!
Did you see your bitchin' spot on the OC Mom page?
I miss you, when are you coming back?
Suz

Anonymous said...

So funny. Love the pic, frame it! Hope you are having fun cause we miss your twitters.

Anonymous said...

Giggle, I just noticed the lovely outfits the moms are wearing. Wear do I snag em?

Anonymous said...

Your son needs to be the art director for the MOMfia movie!