Saturday

The Comedy Hunter

When flying I actually look forward to looking thru my personal copy of SkyMall magazine. Not for all the GREAT products inside- but for the comedy. I am the comedy hunter...like Indiana Jones- without the cool hat. Lets take a look at what I found on page 183...and later pulled a clear picture from the website...

"With his characteristically big feet, our over two-foot- tall Garden Yeti will have guests doing a double-take as they admire your creative gardening style! .............finely hand-painted for startling realism."
If you can get past the kind of person who would WANT a Big Foot replica in their yard...take a look at the ad copy. Okay folks- so this big foot is all of 2 FEET tall. So he is more like a Big Foot Dwarf....but that is okay because it is painted with 'startling realism'. Realisim? It is a mythical character people! And about as tall as a garden troll! Yeah- guests will be doing a double take alright- they will be looking for a way out of your yard. There is part of me that wants to get this- for the comedy sake. But I am afraid my nieghbors won't get the joke. He'd be fun to dress up for the holidays though- can't you see him with a pair of bunny ears?

4 comments:

Threeundertwo said...

*Snort*. If it were, say $30, I'd get one to tuck in with my Snow White and 7 dwarf statues. That is hilarious. I hope the creator sells a million.

I love the skymall catalog too.

Anonymous said...

I'm totally the kind of person who actually *would* have this, just to be funny.

And on a related note, I was browsing a blog called Desire To Inspire today, and you won't believe what I (think I) saw:

http://desiretoinspire.blogspot.com/2008/06/kathryn-scott-design-studio.html

Top left photo... do you see what I see?

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing ever!

Crystal said...

This is totally hilarious. And your post about it had me laughing out loud! I would totally buy this for my Dad for Father's Day if it weren't so dang expensive.