So there you have it folks. WAY more than you wanted to know about me....if you are still reading it is my turn to 'tag' someone else. But I am not gonna- because I sense we are all suffering from blogger fatigue these days (lots of my bloggy friends are worried they are not keeping up as well as they should)....SO I encourage ANY of you to do this little questionnaire...and let me know so I can read all about YOU!!!!
I have been tagged by my buddy Nik at Prose and Converse to answer an insane amount of questions about myself. This feels a bit like an e-harmony questionnaire....but forget it all you hot male models out there...I am a happily married woman! But I digress...here it is folks...
Five things in my purse:
1. Gum ( I may need Gum rehab for my addiction)
2. Lipstick (in a silly lipstick holder with a mirror too)
3. Two bouncy balls (emergency entertainment for the boys)
4. Sunscreen stick (for da boys AND me. I have been know to cover whole bodies using the stick!)
5. Camera (always, always, always have a camera charged and ready to shoot)
Five favorite things in my bedroom:
1. My temper-pedic bed (it is as good as the commercials say)
2. My husband (seriously- this is the only time we get to talk alone!)
3. My treadmill (It is a love/hate relationship)
4. My aqua blue satiny bed spread (SO glamorous)
5. A framed copy of my wedding invitation (the happiest day of my life I think)
Five things I’ve always wanted to do:
1. Work as a photog for National Geographic (not the nature stuff..the people stuff)
2. Drive cross country. Preferably Route 66....
3. Own a Cuban bar/restaurant called 'The Mango Room' and serve Mango Mojitos. This will require Tito Puente performing opening night. Oh, I am also skinny and wearing a fabulous 1940's dress and hair-do in this fantasy.
4. Be a stand up comedian. Actually I think I AM a stand up comedian- I just have no audience. Is that really necessary?
5. Renew my vows with hubbby.....OR go to a surprise party for ME! (I am starved for attention I think- so pathetic!)
Five things I’m currently into:
1. Sunscreen...because at my age I must learn to deflect the sun.
2. Trying to be AUTHENTIC and honest at all times. I am trying to LOVE myself more...
3. Lipton Diet Papaya Ice Tea
4. Splenda everything (I am their biggest fan I swear)
5.Social risk taking...risk taking in general...just putting myself out there... and embracing ALL that is ME.
Five impressions on Nik at Proverse and Converse (who tagged me):
1. Her blog is one of the very first I read when I log into my reader each day. And I follow about 50 blogs....I look forward to her posts!
2. Her kids are as beautiful and her (and she is VERY beautiful)
3. She is a very talented writer...
4. She inspires me to do better as a blogger
5. We could be great real life friends if we lived closer and she could accept how old I am! But I fear I would 'mother' her to death....it is all I know!
Next is Six Quirks. Here (some) of mine:
1. I have a hard time writing or being creative at all if my house is a mess. I clean first.
2. I LOVE to organize. Sometimes I organize a closet just for FUN...
3. I put salt on my watermelon
4. I never eat left-overs.
5. I sing A LOT. I sing all day to my kids -it is like a mommy opera around here. "Time to go to BED! La La La"....and they sing back to me. I love it. Oh and in case you are wondering- I don't even think I am a very good singer....I just feel happy and sing!