Tuesday

Well, folks....today I am leaving to go to Chicago to spend a a little over a week with family. We lived in Chicago (Hinsdale) for 3 years when my kids were young- and I miss it dearly. I really love to return....PLUS I will be spending almost every day lounging at the pool (Butterfield Country Club-oooo fancy!)....so it is always a wonderful time! And yes they serve frozen daiquiris poolside....can you feel me smiling already???
I will do my very best to keep posting over the week......and my gracious mother-in-law GOT wireless internet for us! Ya, I married into a good family folks! More to come later....

4 comments:

Threeundertwo said...

That picture cracks me up. I can tell you right now those girls never jumped into that pool. Who could ruin such perfect hairdos?

Amy said...

woo hoo! yay wireless! We have that in the office I work in - it's so much faster.

Ann Harrison said...

I enjoy visiting "The Glamorous Life" so much!!!
You are the bees knees!!!
The movie... beautifully shot. So real. So life like.
Perhaps Sundance is the next stop!

Anonymous said...

I told you I would be back when I had a little more time, I enjoyed it all, look forward to more. Please drop around again, let me know what you think