Friday

Introducing the Burka Fashionline 1969!

You can leave the house ladies and not have to do your hair or a full face of make up! Having a fat day? No problem..the comfort of the swing silhouette gives you the freedom to carry a few extra pounds and no one is the wiser! Of course people might think you are pregnant - so be sure to keep your hands close to your body...and carry a watch on a chain while you are at it. (not for any reason, just to distract and confuse people). This jacket does double duty as a diet aide...making snacking on the go impossible! When you purchase your new Burka Fashion piece you receive a free hand book titled 'Eye Blink Communication'. You will be blinking your way into the hearts of others and be the envy of the neighborhood in no time!
You think I am kidding right? Click here....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.

A little too "Middle East" for me.

Anonymous said...

I want to look like a teletubbie too!

Kristen said...

I don't know about that, but I'm not exactly a fashionista!

Suzanne said...

I like it. J.Crew really has some nice stuff this season.

Stanley Johnson said...

We had our second coldest May day on record in Melbourne yesterday. That fashionable item would have come in pretty handy me thinks.

Amy said...

lol that is funny!

Shauna said...

Fabulous - almost as sexy as my new swimsuit!