- When they get hurt you can say ‘shake it off’ and they do…
- T-shirts. T-shirts with everything. No need for fancy outfits for these little guys
- No Polly Pocket pieces to get out of the vacuum
- They enjoy getting messy: picking weeds is just another excuse to dig for worms
- Being dragged to an Angels game and loving it.
- Their compulsion to bring lizards (you hope it is a lizard) into the house-alive or dead
Just Some of the cons….
- They think all body functions are a crack up. And mention them (or do them) often in public.
- When they go to prom- I won’t get pictures with his date (yes I think of this already)
- Girls will break their hearts…and girls can be so mean as we all I know.
- Not a stitch of pink in my house- except my closet.
- Endless hours watching sports, Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs- and pretending to enjoy it
- The frequent wrestling for no reason at all….and the point IS to do it till someone gets hurt
- Getting Legos out of the vacuum, the air vents, the bathtub, their NOSE etc, etc, etc….
- They pee standing up- and they are not the best with their aim.
This concludes my presentation. Questions or Comments? Yes you there in the back…..