Thursday

I am there! Well, sorta.......

Well they have sorta found a spot for me on the The OC Mom's page at the register....it is temporary...the editor said they are working on giving me a more 'real' spot with more visibility....but do I even care? It is a spot on the OC Register!!!!! Click here to see my name in lights. Go to the bottom of the page to the right under comments. Kinda funny they call me a 'super mom'... or go here for a direct link. Pretty please click 'recommend' next to my posts. It will bring you good luck. Or make you skinny. Or make you rich. I am such a liar.......
For now they are duplicate posts of what is on my site- but that will change soon. Yeah! Two places to blog! Twice the fun! And I promise when I get my 'place of honor' on the big OCMOM page I will link you in too.....by Monday they think.

No comments: